How to make a 5” Latex Balloon Column
1. Take two 5” Latex Balloons and blow them both (make sure all balloons are the exact same size otherwise this will not work).
2. Tie them together.
3. Repeat this again with another two 5” latex balloons.
4. Now twist the two sets two together to make a set of four.
5. Repeat this so you have lots of sets of four, depending on how long you want the column to be.
How to put together:
1. Cut the monofilament line (see Balloon Artistry) to the length required, tie one end securely. Now you are ready to start adding Balloons to build your column!
2. Take the monofilament line and place in between the cluster of four balloons and twist the balloons together.
3. Then continue adding to the column until you have the length you want - forming a Barber’s Pole effect.
4. Tie off each end of the column by going back on yourself with the monofilament line. This will secure the end Balloons and prevent them from sliding out of place.
5. As these Balloons are air filled, they will not float and therefore should be secured by the monofilament line at each end of the column, at the site of the desired place of display: floor to ceiling, wall to wall etc.
AIR FILLED 11" Latex Balloons can be used in the same way. This Arch will not float and will need to be secured in the same way as described above.
YOU HAVE NOW CREATED A LATEX BALLOON COLUMN!!!!!!!!