How to make an 11" swirl arch
This arch must be filled with helium balloon gas if you require it to float- i.e above a table or dance floor. If it is air filled it will not float and must be secured at both ends.
1. Cut 8m of monofilament line – The length of the arch may be adjusted using shorter wire with less balloons- This length fits an average top table.
2. Secure to two points at approx 4ft from the floor (i.e two chairs)
3. Take two 11” balloons and blow them both (make sure all balloons are the exact same size otherwise the arch will not form correctly)
4. Twist them together
5. Repeat this again with another two 11” latex balloons and twist the two sets of Balloons together.
6. Take the monofilament line and place between the cluster of four balloons and twist the balloons together and against one another.
7. Then continue adding to the arch until you have the length you desire.
8. Take the monofilament line, securing (tying off) both ends. Tie each end of the monofilament line to a substantial weight (e.g a household brick covered in decorative paper, such as Silver or Gold shiny foil paper) to co-ordinate with colour theme.
9. Decorate weights with a large bow, a “Pull Bow” or a handmade bow, using colours to co-ordinate with the theme - see Ribbons & Bows.
10. Position you arch- over a Top Table, Buffet Table, Disco or Dance Floor. Adjust the height by positioning the two weights accordingly.
YOU HAVE NOW CREATED A BEAUTIFUL SWIRL ARCH FOR YOUR FUNCTION OR PARTY!!!!