How to make a 11” Half Insider Latex Balloon
1. Choose an 11” Diamond Clear Latex Balloon and a plain coloured Latex Balloon of your choice.
2. Stuff the coloured Latex Balloon inside the Diamond Clear Latex Balloon.
3. Then insert (in between the two latex balloons) the nozzle on your Helium Canister, this will inflate the outside balloon - inflate to approx 1/3 - then insert the valve into both balloons together and inflate accordingly. When the balloon reaches the required size of 11”, tie both necks to ribbon securely.
You have now created a half insider!!!!!!!!!!!
How to make an 11” or 16" Gumball Latex Balloon
1. Choose an 11” Diamond Clear Latex Balloon and three 5” coloured Latex Balloons of your choice.
2. Insert one 5” Latex Balloon into the neck of the 11” Latex Balloon, then insert (in between the two Latex Balloons) the nozzle on your helium canister and blow, this will then inflate the Diamond Clear Latex, which should be inflated to half the size of an 11” Latex Balloon (approx 5”).
3. Then remove the Latex Balloon carefully, ensuring no helium is lost, re-insert the nozzle into the neck of the 5” balloon and blow to the required size .Tie off the neck of the 5” Balloon and repeat this process twice more so you have three 5” latex balloons inside the 11” latex balloon.
4. Tie the neck of the 11” balloon to ribbon.
For a 16” Gumball Latex Balloon, follow the above, using five x 5” Latex Balloons with a 16” Diamond Clear Latex Balloon.
You have now created a 11” or 16” Gumball LATEX BALLOON!!!!!!!
How to make an 11” or 16” Confetti Latex Balloon
1. Choose an 11” or 16” Diamond Clear Latex Balloon and select approx 25 pieces of paper confetti for an 11” and around 50 pieces for a 16” Confetti Balloon.
2. Carefully fold the Paper Confetti and place inside the Latex Balloon.
3. Then insert the neck of the 11” or 16” Latex Balloon on to the nozzle of the Helium Canister and blow to the desired size.
4. You will notice the confetti will separate due to the impact of the gas but don’t worry, it’s all part of the process.
5. Carry on blowing to the required size and finally, tie the neck of the 11”/16" balloon to the ribbon.
Confetti Balloons can be filled with Air- using a Hand Pump- however they will not float and must be secured tightly with ribbon to display.
You have now created an 11” or 16” Confetti Latex Balloon!!!!!!